Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 final post: lots of overdue photos here

When we saw a lot of friends and family last month, we got a lot of comments on our (my, really) lack of dedication to the blog recently. This feedback comes around about every 6 months when I realize that I haven't really been doing my due diligence and keeping everyone up to date. So, as my last post of 2010, here's some photo overload of recent projects - and some important life changes, too. Happy New Year! Here's to having a completely painted house, a fence and carpet in 2011!

Summer 2010: The front porch, landscaping and deck





November 2010: our wedding - San Jose del Cabo MX


From Wedding Photos
From Wedding Photos
From Wedding Photos
From Wedding Photos
From Wedding Photos

Dec 2010: We welcomed a new member to the family - "Coach":

From Coach

From Coach
(this was the night we brought him home (12/16) and already he's too big to fit under this table now!)
From Coach

Our granite countertops are installed in our kitchen (that's right - installed professionally the very first thing that we've paid to have done):



and finally, our first Christmas at our house in Seattle:

Christmas Eve Dinner (my favorite recipe from my mom)


happy new year!

No comments: